Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to Earn Money Online?

Lately, I've been reading several blogs and sites about earning money online. I am really inspired by these people Pat Flyn from the smartpassive.com, Darren Rowse from the problogger.net. I am there avid fan and follower of their blogs.

Anyways, I will also share with you guys what I have learned from them:
  1. Create a niche sites. We all know that it is really hard to earn money online if we do not invest money, time, and effort. By creating of the best and competitive niche will make us earn money online.
  2. Create an e-Book. I have never done this but I will soon try to make my first e-Book and sell it to everybody.
  3. Affiliate Marketing.This is the common method nowadays to earn money but you should also have to work and market for that certain product.
  4. Sell Products online and etc.

More on the ways to earn money online. Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment